As the legal profession develops, leading indigenous and international law firms have more in common with first-class strategy firms and investment banks than with large parts of the traditional legal community. Law practices focused on growth are increasingly moving into more complex and competitive geographies, where the need for sound, business-oriented legal advice and international best practice is more apparent than ever.
In this fast-evolving context, Talentstone Search’s legal practice operates as a true advisor. We have numerous years’ experience of helping clients to find top legal talent. Our projects involve recruiting top lawyers and corporate lawyers for both large, global publicly-traded companies, large law practices, and smaller, niche firms. The demand for candidates at senior general counsel positions, who can lead large and complex legal departments, has put increased focus on leadership potential. In addition, the need to be able to combine expert legal knowledge with a strong and visionary leadership style has also rapidly increased the competition for legal directors and company lawyers, who need to have the capacity to join an organisation’s highest echelons and sometimes even move into CEO-positions.
Our Legal Practice is committed to finding the best opportunities for candidates within our client base, which consists of leading local law firms, as well as well as international law firms. Many of our consultants are ex-industry professionals ensuring our understanding of the roles we work on and ability to tailor to specific client and candidate needs is second to none.
Our main expertise covers recruitment across the following areas:
· Litigation, Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution
· Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
· Intellectual Property & Technology Litigation
· Energy & Natural Resources
· Property and Real Estate
· Shipping, Aviation and International Trade
· Infrastructure, Media and Telecommunication
· Labour and Immigration
· Restructuring and Insolvency
· Taxation, Corporate and Commercial Advisory
· Foreign Investment and International Finance
· Public Sector, Criminal and Civil Law
· Family and Matrimonial Law
· Constitutional and Electoral Law
· Governance, Regulatory Risk, Investigations & Compliance
· Competition Law & Policy